Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP)
Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) is a cybersecurity solution that provides real-time protection for applications by monitoring and analyzing their behavior at runtime. RASP technology integrates with the application itself and provides in-depth visibility into how it operates, making it possible to detect and prevent attacks in real-time. This technology is becoming increasingly important as organizations face a growing number of advanced attacks that target the application layer. RASP is designed to protect applications against known and unknown threats, including malware, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and other common exploits. With RASP, organizations can reduce their risk of a data breach and improve their overall security posture.
- Sqreen is a security platform that provides real-time protection for applications and websites. It helps organizations detect and prevent attacks, such as cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection, as well as monitor user activity and detect security vulnerabilities. Sqreen integrates into an application’s runtime environment, providing continuous protection without requiring any code changes. It uses machine learning algorithms to continuously analyze and learn from the application’s behavior, allowing it to detect and respond to emerging threats.
- OpenRASP is an open source runtime application security platform that helps protect web applications from attacks. It integrates directly with the application runtime environment, allowing it to detect and prevent attacks in real-time. OpenRASP uses machine learning algorithms to analyze the application’s behavior, helping it to detect and prevent known and unknown threats. It also provides the ability to detect and block malicious payloads in real-time, without requiring any code changes. Additionally, OpenRASP provides a centralized management interface, allowing organizations to manage and monitor security policies and responses across multiple applications.
- ModSecurity is an open source web application firewall that provides runtime application self-protection. It integrates with the web server to monitor and control incoming and outgoing HTTP traffic in real-time. ModSecurity is highly configurable and can be used to enforce custom security rules.
- SELinux is a Linux security module that provides runtime application self-protection. It is a mandatory access control system that allows administrators to define and enforce fine-grained security policies for their systems. SELinux operates at the kernel level and provides a robust and flexible layer of security for Linux systems.
- AppArmor is an open source security module for Linux that provides runtime application self-protection. It allows administrators to define security policies for applications and to enforce those policies at runtime. AppArmor is designed to be easy to use and to integrate with existing security tools and infrastructure.
- grsecurity is an extensive security enhancement for the Linux kernel that provides runtime application self-protection. It includes a range of security features, including address space protection, process isolation, and fine-grained access control. grsecurity is designed to be highly configurable and can be customized to meet the specific security needs of individual organizations.